Facilities provided for Day Scholars:
1. Free education contemporary and vocational
2. Hygienic drinking water with deep boring facility.
3. First Aid
5. Games and Sports facility
6. Separate toilets for boys & girls.
7. Play Ground.
8. Computer Lab. with Audio and Video facility
9. Other facilities as available by the Govt. Schemes like Poshak, Bicycles, Scholarships etc.
Procedure for admission:
For Day Scholars:
In the Middle section admission may be sought having age of 7 (seven) years on the basis of birth certificate from competent authority and transfer certificate from Govt. recognized schools.
High School Section:
On the basis of production of transfer certificate from a recognized Middle School.
For Boarders (inmate of hostel) :
Any orphan boy and girl with minimum age of 6 (six) years may seek admission free of cost by applying in the prescribed admission form available in the Anjuman office by submitting death certificate of their parent from competent authority or from two eminent persons of the locality or the members of the Anjuman between 11.00 AM to 3.30 P.M. except Friday.
For Sr. Secondary Level:
Any student who passed matriculation or equivalent examination from recognized Board are eligible to get admission in Arts and Science faculty on marks basis. A Prospectus may be obtained from the office of the college on payment of Rs.100/- by D/D in favor of Khadimul Islam Inter College. Other conditions are laid down in the Prospectus.